Welcome to Polyglots English Summer Camps
We have summer camps for Ukrainian children to help them with English.
The word polyglot means a person who is able to use several languages. Here at Polyglots, our goal is to teach kids languages outside of the rigors of academic curriculum. Instead, we use a natural approach through fun activities like songs, stories, games, drama, science experiments and play. Children have so much fun that they don’t even realize they are learning a new language!
If you want to know more about Polyglots, visit our website: POLYGLOTS.CA
ENGLISH SUMMER CAMP
Come and join us to learn English this summer in Calgary, AB. Children between the ages 5 – 9 years old will practice speaking English while they play. Camp is one week long (Monday to Friday). No previous knowledge of English is required. We are here to learn while having fun.
Week Available 2022
August 8 to 12
FULL DAY: 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM Monday through Friday
HALF DAY: 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM or 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM Monday through Friday
Unable to afford the camp? Ask us how you can attend free of charge.
- Symons Valley United Church, 38 Kincora Rise NW, Calgary, AB T3R 0A3
For Whom is this an Ideal Program?
- Children in the age range 5 – 9 years.
- Children wanting to improve their English before they go to school in September.
- Children who have recently come to Canada.
Benefits for Children Who Learn a New Language
Young children have an innate facility for learning languages that helps them deepen connections and understanding. You will see how much fun they have and how beneficial it is for them. You will also be surprised at how quickly they learn. Here are a few reasons why it is good to learn a new language at a young age.
- Young learners are less afraid of making mistakes.
- Socialize and make new friends.
- Deepens cultural sensitivity, empathy and tolerance.
- Learn while having fun with words and sounds.
- Increased development of children’s cognitive abilities.
- Easier to learn other languages in the future.
- More opportunities for future work and career.
If you have any questions about our programs, please send us a message. We will be happy to talk with you.
You can contact us by clicking the button below to open the contact form or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright 2022 @ Polyglots.ca